Senior Civil Engineer $134K - $122K Long term view?
- Develop not only your management skills but your technical skills as well.
- Hands on mentorship from a company director with over 20 years’ local experience.
- This director in particular has a passion for taking newly Certified Engineers and encouraging them to push towards Directorship.
- Primarily your work will focus on design and project management on a broad range of civil projects with a focus on delivery and fielding site queries.
- Requires 6+ years' local consultancy experience.
Civil Engineer $113K - 104K Bottlenecked?
- Exposure to projects across residential and commercial developments, roads, transport and water sectors, contributing your skills across design management and project management as well mentoring junior staff.
- Projects range from a Greenfields residential master planned community with retail, schools, community center and open spaces to an upgrade to a transport for NSW network, to Sydney Water local council works.
- You will also be involved in broader company meetings about overall strategy and big picture thinking not usually afforded at this level.
- Requires 5+ years' experience.
Senior Civil Engineer – Land Development - $158-142k On the rise?
- Headed up by a young entrepreneur and with a fair amount of fresh talent in their mix, this has combined to form an envious place to work.
- Very inclusive environment where everybody shares the same vision, all staff are included in strategy meetings, no opinion is overlooked.
- Healthy balance between working hard during the core office hours and unwinding with the family in the evenings.
- Requires 7-10 years' consultancy experience.