- All encompassing role, management of design and delivery of civil works for residential developments, technical report writing, dealing with clients and authorities and site investigations
- Long term opportunity to be actively involved in growing and developing the division, will mentor right candidate into civil division manager
- Combine site investigations and certifications, flood analysis reports with
- Civil Design of roads, stormwater, earthworks, pavements
- Support each project throughout its life-cycle across residential, public, industrial and commercial sectors
- Ensure designs are translated into safe, sustainable and cost-effective solutions.
- Keep up with industry-leading technical innovations and system-driven efficiencies
- If you are outcome oriented and a self-starter, confident with clients, like getting out of the office, then this role is for you.
- Just under 40 staff, tight knit local consultancy
Requires – Civil Engineering Degree, at least 5-18 years in local consultancy, combination of civil design and site experience.