- Junior Project Manager for urban development construction projects under contract between the principal and contractor
- Be across construction techniques and processes associated with road, bulk earthworks, intersection, drainage, and other civil infrastructure works
- Undertake site inspections as required to monitor progress and report back to the Superintendent
- Assist with claims assessments (progress claims, variations, extension of time requests etc)
- Attendance at site meetings & assist with recording meeting minutes and preparing and issuing minutes etc.
- Liaising with the contractor’s site representative
- Well run civil team, good bunch of guys to work with
- Approachable managment, open door policy
- Far West, Mid sized consultancy, specialist in urban development
Must have at least 3-5yrs experience in the civil engineering industry. Subdivisions experience preferred.