Civil Engineer / Branch Manager. $256-225K. National
- Emphasis to grow the branch from roots up with strong support from head office
- You will have had a number of flagship projects under your belt
- Equity and future ownership is on the cards for you within this national player
- Build your own team from ground up and establish yourself as a niche player
- Technical expertise harnessed and contribution recognised financially.
Principal Civil Engineer- Recruit your team
- With rapid expansion taking place, grow your own team
- Highly regarded consultancy absorbing quality talent and culture.
- Effectively coordinate and manage complex work and teams.
- Challenging land development and urban renewals projects on the books
- Recruit new engineers of your choosing
Principal - Technical Specialist $184-165K Recognised Urban Renewals Group
- Principal responsible for the technical review and client strategy in UR sector.
- Partner with leading client orientated Principal.
- Seniors handle team leadership. Ensuring aligned execution culture.
- Urban renewals with strong market knowledge in NSW
- Focus on strategic development/market position.
- Ensure continuation of technical strengths
- Share option and bonus structure in place
Principal Civil Engineer- Land development $179-153k + Equity
- 40% equity value on top of salary on performance.
- Highly proven, national multidisciplinary consultancy.
- Stable and consistent top tier project exposure.
- Strong retention rate of staff.
- Continue to build the subdivisions and civil works arm
- Highly capable civil team to lead and recruit 2 more
- 50-1500 lot subdivisions
Principal Civil Engineer $153-139k World Class
- Take over extensive portfolio, solid rewards
- Mid-tier very renowned consultancy with strong growth
- Creativity and foresight is yours
- Elite and dependable team
- Challenging, world class projects