- Mixture of land development and water projects
- Recent merger with a large international multidisciplinary consultancy, opportunities for job sharing with other states
- United front, managers open door approach to the way they run things
- Perfect for someone getting to the back half of their career and looking for somewhere to stay for long haul
- Plenty of support from below, well-resourced teams
- Conveniently located out West, parking
Key areas of responsibility – design management, strategic/commercial issues, project management and technical knowledge.
Must have strong rapport with local authorities, particularly Sydney Water. At minimum of 10 years up to 20 years’ experience in the local Sydney market particularly in relation to water infrastructure and land development projects.