- Capture, nurture and share your ideas.
- Stay organized across all platforms / all devices.
- Clip web pages and images, share and discuss notes.
- Simplifies the way you create, share and collaborate.
- Everything you keep in Dropbox is synced automatically to all your devices.
- Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and keep your files safe.
- Edit a presentation with teammates without emailing files back and forth.
- When you edit a file in a shared folder, everyone gets the update automatically.
Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint, One Note (Each a separate app)
- Create, edit and share documents on the go.
- Cloud connected – recently viewed documents on your computer will work on your phone / other device.
- One note - Instead of taking notes with a pen and paper you can write or draw notes by hand, work paperlessly.
- Budget planner that makes managing finances simple.
- Automatically organises your spending into categories.
- Notifications – fees charged to your account, bill due dates.
- Duolingo is the world's most popular way to learn a language.
- It's 100% free, fun and science-based.
- Learn the basics or become fluent in another language .
- Organise all your travel plans in one place.
- Ability to share with other people / other devices.
- Sync with your Calender.
- Get daily forecasts and severe weather warnings.
- Automatically adjusts to your location.
- Can also save alternative locations.
Australia Local & World Daily News – Newsfusion
- Fresh and top selection of the most significant news articles & videos.
- Get push notifications on categories or regions.
- Create a personalised feed to select topics you do or don’t want to read about
- Build a network, find people and jobs.
- Get news and info that matter for your professional day, a daily brief on what’s happening in your network, and a quick way to reach out and keep in touch.
- Updates on your industry and interests.
- An instant messaging app for various mobile operating systems.
- Users can also exchange images, video and audio media messages.
- Great for international messages and calls as it is free to communicate (internet connection required)
Keep an eye on Civil Jobs for the latest civil related jobs, or follow us to stay up to date with our latest civil blogs. Follow us on Twitter Follow us on LinkedIn
You might also be interested in: