There are so many reasons why people change their job; or end up unhappy in their current role…
- Is your manager not valuing you as an employee, or frustrating to work with?
- Do you lack autonomy and recognition for your work?
- Is the location or office environment less than ideal?
- Do you want more money? More Bonuses? More perks?
- Do you work long hours, and lack work/ life/ family balance?
- Are your current firm’s prospects or development limited?
- Do you want bigger projects and bigger clients?
- Do you want to work a better brand or consultancy with a better reputation?
- Day to day, focus will be on your detailed engineering designs.
- Central point of liaison with the client and design team in the development of the engineering designs
- Support senior engineers throughout the process of project delivery.
- You take pride in your work, and enjoys working as a part of a team.
- Encouraged flexibility around you working day.
- Sport training in the afternoon? Start early, finish early? Need to get the kids to school? Start a bit later?
- Typical 8:30 to 5.00 is not required.
- Plentiful social program includes regular celebrations throughout the year
- Monthly catered lunches are provided for all employees, giving you a chance to take a break, & catch up with friends.
- Play a game of table tennis or pool in the large break room while you’re at it!
- Strong reputation in the construction industry for delivering superior engineering designs and service.
- 30 staff; high performing culture of a large firm, yet the close knit feel of a boutique.
- Culture values training, commitment and communication in order to empower their staff.
- Understand each employees individual capabilities and focusing on areas that require further growth.
- Unique combination of one – on - one mentoring and group training.
This role will suit a qualified civil engineer with 4+ years relevant Australian experience, with proficienies in AutoCad, Drains, Civil3D or similar.
To apply, call Vicky on 0433962192 or send your CV through to Vicky@CivilJobs.com.au.