About the Company
Our Client is a well-established mid-size Consultancy. Experiencing continued growth as a market-leading consultancy. Embracing principles and strategies to achieve sustainable development and customer service.
About the role
You will be groomed and guided in all areas to eventually be given full autonomy over projects from conception to handover, you will be given 2 cadets to manage and you will have all of the support from the Directors to steer your progression and ability.
The projects you will step into are landmarks, recently won by this consultancy’s impressive ability and reputation. Tenders that are currently in progress will see top-tier commercial and residential projects placed at your feet, for you to manage.
- Be groomed into Team leader in a short while
- Given the autonomy to run with all projects
- Gain more external training to further develop yourself
- Involvement in a number of urban development projects
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Around 3+ years’ experience in Consulting Environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Have excellent technical and problem-solving abilities
Benefits and Culture
- Work closely with Directors to build up
- Ongoing development courses/seminars on offer too
- Share option schemes in place down the track