- Use your experience in residential, commercial and industrial developments to join a high performing land development team on the Gold Coast
- Close knit team, affable mentors and Directors, friendly and inviting culture
- Specialist team; work with and learn from some highly skilled professionals in this space
- Benefit from one-on-one support in this smaller sized consultancy, ensuring that you are upskilled and put in the right direction for career progression without any hurdles
- Network and liaise with clients, architects and other associated consultants and authorities
- Snapshot of work includes the design of bulk earthworks, road works, water and sewerage reticulation and preparation of reports and applications to the Council
- Role will suit a motivated and engaging team player who is willing to seek opportunities and build internal/external relationships
Requires 3-5 years’ experience in land development. Engineering degree.