Majority of work falls in the urban development and civil works space in Darwin, as well as local government/state work. Enjoy access to a formalised professional development program, where you will be assigned a mentor in your first year, to track your progress and align your career goals.
- This basically measures you in comparison to the other engineers at your level and which areas you could use further development in.
- Luckily they have a huge training budget that can be used for internal and external training. This could be new software or leadership programs, they allocate a certain percentage to each team per annum.
- Typical work includes the design and contract administration of drainage, earthworks, roads and wastewater infrastructure
- Highly reputable national company growing exponentially, building on solid business foundations
- Solid pipeline of projects secured for next 24 months
- Close knit team of 10, they have team bonding days and Friday afternoons off occasionally to celebrate big project completions and new client successes.
- They also recognise outstanding achievement monthly with employee of the month and most improved..
Requires; Civil Engineering Degree and at least 2-5 years experience in the civil consulting space in Perth.