Civil Engineer $108-96K Produce Results.
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Salary: $108,000 - $96,000
Category: Civil - Land Development
- Projects vary.
- Work includes subdivisions, and land development projects of 500+ lots.
- Successful employee-owned engineering consultancy
- Regularly recognised for their technical achievements.
- Fine-tuned staff are best on the market.
- Reward their team highly.
- Leading in their market, with impressive technical experience and problem solving.
- Support from dynamic Director.
- Continual one-to-one mentoring sessions with the MD,
- Get feedback for technical and personal development,
- Be pushed to the top of your game.
- Team is strong, well trained
- Liaise with clients, local government and other stakeholders
- Manage your own projects.
- Handle technically complex problems.
- Produce the results that have given this consultancy its outstanding reputation for the last 20 years.
- Build up your own base of clients
- Promotions are based on achievement instead of years' of experience.
- Rewards are delivered through personal and team based engagement.
- Great social scene,
- Directors embrace the need to 'let off steam',
- Celebrate achievements.
For more positions contact Pieter DeBruyn