Leading Australian firm that knows their employees are their best asset and values them in return. Traditionally a Structural business, however have recently established a Civil section
- Fairly small team environment which offers opportunities to grow with the company and progress through the ranks as that team grows
- Role would suit someone who wants to come in and run/manage/deliver the Civil projects
- Gain exposure to a number of landmark projects including education, retail, health, multi-storey apartments, mid to high rise structures and public infrastructure; projects are often shared between interstate offices
- A culture that encourages innovative thinking, collaboration, open communication and work life balance
- Flexible work arrangements are available as well as a very social calendar full of team events, drinks, BBQ’s and more
Requires 5+ years’ experience with an Australian tertiary qualification or equivalent. 12D, AutoCAD, DRAINS and MUSIC experience is a must.