Civil Engineer Civil 3D – Cusp of CPEng? $120-105K
- Perfect opportunity to showcase your Civil3D skills
- challenging greenfield sites with unique earthwork volumes and sediment control issues.
- Consent preparation of 100+ lot subdivisions
- Current design challenges ahead include a 300 lot subdivision over 3 stages, 2 utility infrastructure projects and a 25 lot industrial subdivision.
- 5 to 8 years of Civil Engineering experience within a consultancy in New Zealand and sound knowledge of Civil 3D required.
Civil Engineer Civil 3D – Split your time? $106-84K
- A split between project management, site supervision, design using Civil 3D, and internal duties like report writing and admin.
- Smaller division -gain exposure to the entire process from concept through to delivery, and pave your way to promotion within a 16 month timeframe.
- Be mentored by a well-regarded Associate who has remarkable knowledge in the industry
- Stimulate your need for network building by engaging directly with developers, council and other services on a regular basis.
Civil 3D Designer – Good Mix? $104-89K
- Work up to leading the team on projects.
- Tackle business parks, construction, high end residential estates - emphasis on subdivisions.
- Manage all aspects of design and construction process
- High quality conceptual and detailed design plans for high end NZ projects
- Be rewarded bonuses based on KPI’s
- Be lined up for promotion with emphasis in opportunity for share option.
Civil 3D Designer - Premier Projects? $96-88K
- Interactive team, best places and cultures to work for
- Small team environment
- Access to projects normally given to top tier
- Ability to showcase your Civil3D skills in challenging Brownfield/Greenfield developments
- Flexible hours to support your family/lifestyle needs