Principal Civil Engineer – $210k – 195k
- Lead a multidisciplinary civil projects team
- Deliver and build upon strong challenging project pipeline into 2020 and beyond
- Major commercial developments, Hospitals, Education facilities, key residential subdivisions
- Be rewarded with profit share, negotiable package well above market
Senior Civil Engineer - $158k – 142k
- Impressive culture, founded by ex- top tiers. Learn from the best
- Utilize your skills to their best ability with 50 – 3000 lot subdivisions, high rise, retail and mixed use civil works, and drainage design.
- Don’t be held back. Clear career progression to work your way up to managerial position.
Civil Engineer - $138k – 119k
- Move towards a more client facing role with autonomy over own client portfolio, hands on mentorship
- Develop both strong technical skills but also advance professional skills to ensure you progress to become a well-rounded senior
- Work hard – Play hard mentality. Work hard at work during core hours and unwind when you’re home.
- 5-10 years post graduate experience required in a consultancy environment. Strong exposure to urban development.