Civil Engineer. $102,000 - $89,000
Here you can take a long term position with a nationally recognised Land development consultancy, to become a catalyst for growth in the business.
- This role will see you develop leadership skills, as you progress towards a Senior Civil Engineer role within 12-18 months with support from Civil Directors.
- Civil Land Development projects are complex in design and will involve commercial and residential Brownfield developments, most exceeding 1000 lots.
- Solid growth in the Golden Triangle (Auckland Tauranga, Hamilton) ensure Civil project pipeline is plentiful and varied.
- Their brand, culture and connections make this a secure and attractive move.
Civil Engineer. $100,000 - $86,000
Work on prestigious Urban Renewal projects whilst being exposed to the capability of a large company, but the perks of with an interpersonal leading mid-tier.
- Solid, healthy relationships with top-tier developers are constantly winning new work – large-scale urban developments and subdivision projects, as well as urban renewals.
- Civil Directors promote and encourage a healthy work-life balance, with many having arrangements such as 9-day fortnights or shorter working days.
- As a result of this, the work environment is highly motivated, creating great team synergy and outstanding project delivery, adding to their highly-regarded reputation in the Civil market.
Civil Engineer. $95,000 - $85,000
Join a strong team of 8+ at this fast-growing, mid-tier with solid growth, strong staff retention and decades of industry success in a role created for autonomy, not micromanagement.
- The team is dedicated, establish and have worked on award winning projects. Work on urban expansions, infrastructure and land development projects.
- Civil Directors envisage a step-up to Senior Civil Engineer in the short-medium term,They do not limit career progression here.
- They have great relationships with Project Managers, Architects and Government Clients across Auckland, resulting in a steady pipeline past 2023.
- The work culture here is uniquely close-knit, with lunches put on for staff weekly, celebrations/parties for successful projects, Directors even allow staff to stay at their holiday/beach houses.