Here are 5 roles I am currently representing.
Senior Engineer/2IC to Civil Director $158-146K
- Hands on design role, office based, manage a design team of up to 6 staff. Suit someone who enjoys the most complex work –Technical expert
- Large scale projects, either staged Residential or Industrial or Urban Renewal
- The Civil Director is focusing on BD for new business and building on existing so no pressure for you to win business in the short term
Senior Engineer – Land Development - $158-132k On the Rise?
- They’ve picked up work from larger developers because they are small enough to be flexible and well-resourced enough to be responsive to individual client needs
- Will not pigeon hole you into purely design, rather allows access to all projects from a design through to project implementation and Business Development
- Owner looking to the future, plans are being made for succession
Senior Engineer – Subdivisions $142-129k Autonomy?
- Boutique consultancy with a top tier mindset. Thinking big. Size of the project will surprise you.
- Attract and maintain relationships with big developers with as much or as little input from management as you need
- Management team with impressive reputation from top tier breeding
- Looking for someone who will grow with the role, who is able to be a dynamic driving force, and a key part of the company
Senior Engineer $145 -132k Dated Senior Role?
- Lacking one-on-one Business Development mentorship?
- Great exposure for you to take on team lead role as division splits into two
- Boutique structural consultancy currently outsourcing their civil work, looking to bring this capability in-house
- Current Leader is highly adaptable, with regarded technical design and delivery capability
- Culture of strong and collaborative management
Senior Civil Engineer $148-136K No frills and promises.
- Looking for natural progression in a growing company that can add value to your project portfolio and team leadership capability?
- Partnership with civil contractors on major land development D&C projects. Majority of time spent on site -Brownfield/Greenfield residential developments with some interesting Commercial projects.
- The team culture is young but professional