You are a proven manager having coordinated and mentored sizeable teams of drafters, designers and engineers.
- Crux of this role is planning and resourcing projects and leading and managing a team of 10
- Established second tier consultancy with a strong hold in the land and urban development sector nationally.
- Key role in a team of 40+ staff, plenty of talent handpicked by the management team
- Directors here have built a legacy to benefit from in terms of scale of projects and clients they have attracted over the years
- Future perks – profit sharing after 12 months, flexible and family friendly policies
- Norwest location in the heart of the business district
Requires; Civil Engineering Degree and at least 10 years in a consultancy environment and at least 5 years in design management, technical background in subdivision (earthworks, roads and drainage) and strong 12D proficiency.