As a land development expert, at this stage, there is no need to compromise when moving for a new career. Here are the important and relevant attractions;
- The size and complexities of their diverse subdivision projects on offer
- Quality reputation and delivery capability of this robust consultancy
- The ability for you to experience true work life balance and job satisfaction
- Prospects are tangible with promotions and employee equity programs
- Great culture run by impressive directors who are role models
When it comes to the ‘Greenfield’ projects, they continue to win the large scale creamy projects. The industrial and commercial projects are also sizeable.
With some of the projects there are complex challenges that will take advantage and further stretch your skillset. On interview you will witness the diversity of their impressive projects.
As you can appreciate a minimum of 10 years' experience in subdivisions is expected. NZ CPEng and preferably demonstrated successes in New Zealand.