Are you a Principal Civil Engineer from a 1st Tier global consultancy looking for a fresh start, possibly in a smaller yet national consultancy?
Let’s not be fooled, some of these smaller consultancies are very competitive, large in size and rapidly growing in recent times. They are a force to be reckoned with; pulling in a number of the nation’s civil largest projects, some with landmark status, projects the Tier 1's compete for.
- My client is a mid-tier consultancy and a leader in its own right in the Australian Civil space.
- Current projects include brownfield and greenfield land developments for residential/commercial subdivisions.
- The work culture here is uniquely close-knit, with lunches put on for staff weekly, celebrations/parties for successful projects, Civil Directors even give staff access to their holiday/beach houses.
- They have an open-door policy and welcome new ideas to run operations/projects effectively and efficiently.
- They successfully pull in and win high-status civil projects.
- As Principal Civil Engineer, you will be 2IC to the Civil Director. Autonomy is given to all Team Leaders without "Red-Tape".
- Work hard play hard - recognition and rewards will come your way.
- Bonuses and Equity are based on your abilities to produce outcomes and meet KPIs. Success may see you move to Civil Director in 2020.
- You will certainly appreciate the Civil Director’s ability to create an impressive work environment, with a respect for family work life balance. High staff retention is obvious.