- Solid salary package plus bonus on KPI's
- Work from home 3/2
- Share options and directorship
- Ownership is on the cards down the track
Rare opportunity for you to collaborate with this talented, award-winning team known for subdivision & land developments across NSW.
- This consultancy is large enough to deliver sizeable civil projects, but with a quality focus.
- Reporting to a well-respected Director who is known for his exceptional mentoring and support abilities for your PM development.
- Versatile project mix - Lots of up to 3000, master-planned communities & some complex brown-field sites.
- You will enjoy site exposure throughout Sydney and NSW.
- You will absorb different aspects of the business – quality, technology, staffing, marketing
- Shares have proved a strong investment tool for its staff.
- A high performing and pressure environment is balanced with a respected family and personal time.
It is expected that you will have 8+ years of Project Management experience and exposure to civil design primarily in an Australian consultancy environment, in addition to a relevant degree qualification for this position.