- Role is being created to assist in redistributing workloads and support an industrious Associate Director. Be recognised for your contributions immediately
- Midsized consultancy that strives for excellence while creating a collegiate atmosphere, striking a good balance between work and play.
- Take on end-to-end design delivery on key healthcare, educational and commercial jobs, as well as urban redevelopment projects that make up the current key contracts amongst this highly regarded and award winning multi-disciplinary group
- Predominantly building drainage models, stormwater and flood modelling and earthworks designs.
- Capitilise on your strengths in 12d, AutoCAD and MUSIC and advance your development. Prospects for promotion are sound.
5+ years Civil Engineering Experience, relevant Bachelor’s Degree, and experience in MUSIC and DRAINS are essential for this role. TuFLOW experience highly beneficial.