Senior Civil Engineer $141-126K
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Salary: $131,000 - $119,000
Category: Civil - Land Development
- Expect overland flow issues with drainage design, as well as storm water retention and detention.
- You'll also be involved in challenging consent preparations of 500+ lot subdivisions to maximise usage per lot.
- A five year plan to develop your career into a Civil Principal role will see you taking over as 2IC to current Civil Manager.
- Your solid technical skills will be utilised to run all aspects of land development projects.
- This is a smaller division in this consultancy.
- You will have exposure to the entire process from concept design, approvals through to construction whilst working alongside private developers and government departments.
- They also boast a progressive model where a high level of trust is offered to each engineer.
- Highly regarded firm, not only for its Civil Engineering consultancy work, but also it's genuine efforts to provide their engineers with flexible working arrangements.
- Management team have young families and understand importance of work life balance and hold this as a premium.
9+ years of Civil Land Development experience preferred.
For more positions contact Pieter DeBruyn