Senior Civil Engineer $139-125k
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Salary: $128,000 - $105,000
Category: Civil - Land Development
- Backing. A recent aquisition has created a substantial forward workload across a diverse range of land development projects, including 300-1500 lot greenfield subdivisions as well as some intensive urban renewal expansions.
- Reputation. Fully integrated national mid-tier consultancy, with multiple offices around NZ and decades of proven results.
- Surroundings. Very strong and highly capable civil team of over 10, committed to outstanding client service and project outcomes. As such, you will be continuously inspired and challenged as you build your career.
- Expertise. Experience direct involvement with clients, as primary liason, offering the ability to build your profile and grow your business.
- Career. Currently looking for a Senior with a realistic opportunity to progress to Associate level in a reasonably quick timeframe.
- Investment. A firm that values and invests heavily in their staff, including ongoing professional development programs.
- Above market. A substantial salary package + incentives are on the table as they only employ “high quality engineers”.
For more positions contact Pieter DeBruyn