Senior Civil Engineer. $138,000 - $121,000
Here you can take a long term position with a nationally recognised Land development consultancy, to become a catalyst for growth in the business.
- Utilise your leadership experience to inherit a strong civil team that relish a positive workplace culture. The team is sizeable, diverse and well-groomed.
- This role will see you develop both technical and leadership skills, as you progress towards a Civil Principal role within 12-18 months with support from Directors.
- Civil Land Development projects are complex in design and will involve commercial and residential Brownfield developments, most exceeding 1000 lots.
- Solid growth in the Golden Triangle (Auckland Tauranga, Hamilton) ensure Civil project pipeline is plentiful and varied.
- Their brand, culture and connections make this a secure and attractive move,