- Contribute to 5 year growth plan to take advantage of revived market in 2019/2020
- Be part of weekly management meetings to develop strategies to win business from the larger property developers, govt and local authorities in NSW
- Current order book strong – 3 new projects and plenty of ongoing contracts
- Current work has been through industry reputation as a specialist in urban development and infrastructure works and managed to retain majority of their clients in last 24 months.
- Act as client interface in relation to contract management and design specification.
- Act as 2IC to Principal to cover for his duties when he is tied up
- Equity option based on ability to market the firm outside of usual clients and bring in fees
- Established team but looking to grow horizontally and add a couple of new business streams into their civil engineering capability, assist in this expansion
Ideally 8-10 years experience in urban/civil infrastructure with a reputable consultancy. Design and project management experience along with Civil Engineering Degree.