- Autonomously run and manage your own projects, inception to completion, be in control of all facets of the design and documentation process.
- Project management in coordinating consultants to deliver multiple projects across commercial, industrial, urban stormwater and water quality projects, including WSUD.
- Pivotal role for an experienced leader
- Naturally you will have extensive project management experience and solid technical background in stormwater design and urban development projects
- At your disposal is a talented and motivated civil department, very flexible attitude toward working hours and balance with personal life, as well as a positive and friendly atmosphere to arrive to each day
- Being mid-tier, ensures you won’t get lost in the structure, plenty of avenues for expansion and opportunities to become a future partner of the business
- Perfect for someone looking to make a strategic move with a set pathway to get into an executive management role down the track
- Majority of their senior staff who they have retained have been promoted into a management stream and growing teams beneath, so they are looking for fresh talent to add to this expansion
Requires; at least 10 years’ experience in urban infrastructure design and project management with Bachelor of Engineering and CPEng preferred.