Senior Project Manager
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Salary: $188,000 - $179,000
Category: Civil - Land Development
- Ideally, you would have a blend of experience from local government and engineering consultancies or recognisable strengths gained at one or the other.
- As this is a sizeable player in residential land developments / Urban development your expertise in managing the whole process and abiding to statutory requirements is required.
- You would want to be part of this leading consultancy as they are highly successful, effective in delivering sizeable projects, have great relationships with 1st and 2nd tier developers and truly look after their team top down.
- You will have the pressure of a high performing environment but the genuine balance of respected family and personal time. Directors vigorously promote this as many of the team have young families etc.
- At interview level, you will quickly absorb the amazing culture and atmosphere of this considerate employer.
- They have built up an amazing brand over the decades with growth figures to give you peace of mind that you can stay as long as you need to or even nest here.
- The potential for profit share and equity is already defined and plans to grow this establishment further are in progress and realistic.
- It is a role suited to a ‘big picture’ person who can co-ordinate the visions of all stakeholders, that is both the clients and the highly profitable consultancy you represent.
- An all-rounder that has the knack of confidently dealing with clients on both challenging technical and non-technical issues, anticipating developer needs and thus creating equitable solutions for long lasting relationships.
- Co-ordinate all resources effectively for on-time delivery and repeat business.
- When successful at all this, the move towards equity participation and a happy long term absorbing career is in your control.
For more positions contact Roger Lingley