My client is a National award winning consultancy with high-end facilities and a reputation to match. Work on high-end projects alongside Civil Directors. Directors here are world-class mentors , they see & appreciate the value of their team and are committed to upskilling their staff to meet career progression goals - they are not "top-heavy".
This is a demanding role for an equally demanding Traffic Engineer. At this level, you would know that your design/modelling, team leadership as well as your technical co-ordination is primary; coupled with highly developed front-line client facing attributes.
You would appreciate that effective delivery is critical especially if you are from a well-known market player, leading traffic specialist or mid-tier consultancy. Possessing these skills paves the way to an exceptional role which could prove to be your next viable step.
Ideally, we seek someone:-
- Local NSW experience
- Local traffic experience - DA reports / transport planning experience etc
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well in a team
- Confident approach to clients
- Good experience using SIDRA
- Ability to train and mentor team of 5